Listen to the episode.
On today’s episode..A former Door Dash delivery driver in Peru was arrested for carrying around and dating an ancient mummy ([00:40:37]). 11-year-old reads aloud from ‘pornographic’ book he checked out from library at school board meeting ([00:19:37]).
- ([00:00:00]) – Intro
- ([00:02:18]) – Wes’ lungs are getting a bit tired
Cup of Coffee in the Big Time
- ([00:03:36]) – Fun Facts: Women’s history month edition
- ([00:08:33]) – Buffalo firefighter dies in blaze that led to explosion
- ([00:12:11]) – KFC is bringing back the ‘Double Down’ after a nearly 10-year hiatus
- ([00:14:11]) – At least 38 killed as trains collide in Greece
- ([00:16:58]) – Police secure arrest warrant for NFL draft prospect Jalen Carter in connection to fatal crash
Cream of the Crop
- ([00:19:37]) – 11-year-old reads aloud from ‘pornographic’ book he checked out from library at school board meeting
- ([00:30:46]) – Senate unanimously passes a bill that calls to declassify all U.S. intel on the origins of the virus
- ([00:31:31]) – Thousands of cans of Bush’s Baked Beans spill into families yard after semi-truck wreck
- ([00:35:33]) – Destructive ‘Super Pigs’ from Canada are taking over the northern U.S.
- ([00:40:00]) – Live YouTube comments
- ([00:40:37]) – “She is like my spiritual girlfriend”: Peru police find pre-Hispanic mummy in ex-delivery man’s bag
- ([00:49:53]) – Amazon jungle: Man survives 31 days by eating worms
- ([00:51:30]) – The Wheel + Big Announcement
Go to store.hardfactor.com and support the pod with some incredible merch
Leave us a Voicemail at 512-270-1480, send us a voice memo to [email protected], and/or leave a 5-Star review on Apple Podcasts to hear it on Friday’s show
Follow Hard Factor on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/hard-factor/support